You Make A Difference!
Working together for success! The PCC Foundation is proud of faculty and staff and their commitment and dedication to making Piedmont Community College an outstanding educational provider and leader in the community.
Through the Campus FUNd Drive, employees can demonstrate their pride in PCC with a gift to the annual fund raising campaign aimed at raising financial support for programs benefiting faculty, staff and students.
Your contribution to the PCC Foundation can:
- Assist a Curriculum student in paying for his tuition, books and fees
- Encourage a successful GED graduate to begin her college career at PCC
- Provide funding for innovative projects developed by PCC faculty and staff
- Help to fund a professional development activity for a coworker
- Recognize an outstanding faculty or staff member at PCC
Gifts can be designated as:
- Greatest Need: enable the College to respond to emerging needs and address priorities
- Student Scholarship: provide needy students the opportunity for a better life
- President’s Club: show your support of current Foundation Programs
- Brick Campaign: leave a lasting impression with an engraved brick on the James J. Woody of Caswell Walkway
- Program Funds: support particular programs at the discretion of the coordinator and Foundation Office
The campaign’s goal is 100% participation by all college employees. No gift is too small or too big! And although the kick-off and Campus FUNd Drive happen during the spring months, it is important to remember that gifts are accepted all year!
For more information, contact the Foundation Office at (336) 599-1181, ext. 2102 or a Campus FUNd Drive Committee Member:
Caswell County Campus
Person County Campus
Jan Davis Winstead