After completing this training, you will be able to:
• Explain the concept of record keeping and why record keeping is important to a small business.
• Identify record keeping practices, rules, and tools which are commonly available to a small business.
• Explain how these record keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
• Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
• Explain record keeping basics for a small business.
• Identify software products available for small business record keeping.
• Identify the federal tax reporting requirements of a small business and its owner, and to establish a plan to account and pay for federal taxes.
• Identify the general state/local tax reporting requirements of a small business, and establish a plan to account and pay for state/local taxes.
• Identify methods for researching the local, municipal, and county reporting/licensing requirements for a small business.
Visit https://www.ncsbc.net/center.aspx?center=75370&subloc=0 to register for this free seminar!