Certified Logistics Technician (CLT) Training Starting May 21 at 9 a.m.
During this free Orientation to CLT class students will:
* Learn about CLT and job opportunities
* Improve basic computer skills
* Earn a NC Career Readiness Certificate
* Develop a professional resume
* Be assessed for eligibility for money to cover the cost of CLT class (value $344)
CLT will provide training for national certification in the following areas:
* Certified Logistics Technician
* Certified Logistics Associate
* Forklift Operator
The full Certified Logistics Technician training will start June 12 – July 12, Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Class meets at PCC’s Caswell County Campus
331 Piedmont Drive, Yanceyville
Call (336) 694-8064 or (336) 694-8080 for more information!