Testing & Assessment Center

EXAMS & SERVICES GED/HiSET Take the GED or HiSET test to earn a High School Equivalency. Pearson Vue Both PCC and non-PCC students can take Pearson Vue tests at the PCC Testing Center. Distance Proctoring Distance proctoring services are only for students taking a distance course through an institution other than PCC. Proctoring Fees … Read More